Absolutely NO Customer Service
We were deliberately lied to and misled about early termination and the fees associated, requested suspension of our account, routine fees and costs associated. Service installation was completed by incompetent fools that left excessive and unnecessary holes drilled into the exterior of our home.
Auto Pay was WITHDRAWN, Let me repeat this WE WITHDREW CONSENT FOR AUTOPAY in writing and verbally....and they have continued to automatically withdraw funds from my account. This is causing serious consequences for us, but do you think they have done, or will do anything to correct it? NO.
I am disgusted and appalled at how this company does business, and quite frankly I would choose NO Internet service at all, if Hughesnet were my only option. I will never recommend them to anyone, and will be filing formal complaints with the company and the better business bureau.
I have never experienced a company more deceptive and reprehensible as Hughes.net.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Hughesnet reviews
- Hello I have a flyer for no up...
- Miserable service
- Avoid if possible
- Rural Internet
- HORRIBLE MISTAKE
- Biggest piece of Junk I've ever used..
- Thumbs Down
- All you need to know about Hughes net
- Poor Customer Service and Unreliable!
- Worst Service Ever!!!
- Avoid at all cost
- Needs a Fair Access Monitor
- My HugesNet Internet Service
- Slow download/upload speeds
- Absolutely awful!
- Customer Service
- Absolutely Satisfied
- Absolutely Horrible Customer Service
- Wesley Berry Flowers SUCK
- Etsy will NOT help you at all if you have an issue
- Vons: Horrible Customer Service. Very rude Checker.
- Terrible customer service
- customer service
- Horrible Service, Unreliable Techs reviews
- Greyhound, rude, unprofessional, never again ever.
- comcast: xfinity
- Absolutely the Best!!!
- absolutely the best! Example: Sears broken washing machine
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you