HughesNet tricked us into signing up! - Internet rne
We called to cancel the service is November and we were asked to give them 30 more days, they would extended trail period and give us a higher speed. (our service went out multiple times a day. Every time we had to reboot modem and router ) If we still weren't satisfied, again they said they would reimburse and uninstall.
Today I called to cancel and was told I wouldn't be reimbursed. And to make matters worse, they expect me to climb on the roof of my two story condo to get some piece to return or else it's $100!!!!! Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! If I had know it would be An arm and a leg to cancel I would have never signed up.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Hughesnet reviews
- Hello I have a flyer for no up...
- Miserable service
- Avoid if possible
- Rural Internet
- HORRIBLE MISTAKE
- Biggest piece of Junk I've ever used..
- Thumbs Down
- All you need to know about Hughes net
- Poor Customer Service and Unreliable!
- Worst Service Ever!!!
- Avoid at all cost
- Needs a Fair Access Monitor
- My HugesNet Internet Service
- Slow download/upload speeds
- Terrible Unreliable Hughesnet internet service
- Hughesnet Lied!!
- Hughesnet Misery
- Hughesnet Represents the Worst in Corporations and Misleading to Customers
- HughesNet is the Worst
- Hughesnet Customer service is HORRIBLE!!
- Hughesnet trying to get service transferred to the new owner of my home
- They trick you to signing up 24 month lease
- Hughesnet Internet Service
- Terrible customer service!!!!!! We will NEVER go with Hughesnet again!!!!
- Hughesnet wins worst customer service!
- Don't do it!
- The truth
- HughesNet sucks
- Worst Internet Service Imaginable
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you