My opinion on HughesNet - Hughesnet
Also, you need to check the billing on line every month because they have added extra charges to my account for no reason. This month when I checked I had a .22 credit that they had charged .15 against. I called and she said it was for TAX. I said you already charged tax on my invoice why the extra tax. She said she didn't know but she would remove it. The last time they charged me 10.?? which I paid anyway because I was trying to get the account corrected. Needless to say I will be changing ISPs as soon as my contract is up.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Hughesnet reviews
- Hello I have a flyer for no up...
- Miserable service
- Avoid if possible
- Rural Internet
- HORRIBLE MISTAKE
- Biggest piece of Junk I've ever used..
- Thumbs Down
- All you need to know about Hughes net
- Poor Customer Service and Unreliable!
- Worst Service Ever!!!
- Avoid at all cost
- Needs a Fair Access Monitor
- My HugesNet Internet Service
- Slow download/upload speeds
- Terrible Unreliable Hughesnet internet service
- Hughesnet Misery
- Hughesnet trying to get service transferred to the new owner of my home
- Hughesnet Internet Service
- Terrible customer service!!!!!! We will NEVER go with Hughesnet again!!!!
- Hughesnet wins worst customer service!
- The truth
- HughesNet sucks
- Worst Internet Service Imaginable
- Hughesnet Do they Respond?
- hughesnet crapy downloading speeds
- No Customer Service
- Hate hate hate Hughesnet
- Hughesnet Thief Of Services!
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you