Worst Internet Service Imaginable
We found another provider, and we called to cancel HughesNet. It was a fight just to get the contract canceled. When we explained that it seemed unjust to have to pay $144 to cancel a service we never truly received, the best they could offer was to reduce the fee to $72 (and, because they charge a month in advance, they are still keeping our $79 fee that was just paid with only 4 days into that month's service).
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Hughesnet reviews
- My opinion on HughesNet
- Poor service delivery
- Trapping customers for terrible service
- Hughesnet TERRIBLE Customer Service
- Hughesnet wins worst customer service!
- BETTER OFF WITH DIALUP
- Worst Customer Service EVER
- horrible customer service
- Hughesnet IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! RUN FOREST RUN!!
- Hughsnet Internet very poor
- HughesNet Internet service
- Hughesnet SCAMS people out of money!
- Beware of Hughesnet!!
- Hate hate hate Hughesnet
- Hughesnet: Complete Ripoff
- dish satellite
- Worst internet I've ever experienced
- The worst internet service EVER!!
- Worst Internet ever, a third world contry provides a better one!
- WORST INTERNET EVER!!!!!!!!!
- Wow internet complaints
- DirecPath worst service company
- worst internet provider 20yr user
- Comcast Xfinity Review: Worst Experience imaginable
- Worst Internet review
- Poor internet service
- vision center
- Cableone the worst
- Worst customer service
- worst e-business ever
- ATT the worst internet service in California
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you