Hughesnet Support Ticket
|Created By:||Executive||Last Reply:||Executive|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
Moved to an apartment and the installer from HUGHESNET said it was physically impossible to transfer my service because of the north facing apartment. He told me to get a letter from the apartment manager, stating this, which I did. This is a valid reason to let me out of my remaining contract. To have people pay when their OWN HUGHES INSTALLERS won't even try to place the dish, is YOUR problem, not mine! I'm refuse to pay the remaining contract.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Hughesnet reviews and tickets
- My opinion on HughesNet
- Poor service delivery
- Trapping customers for terrible service
- Hughesnet TERRIBLE Customer Service
- Hughesnet wins worst customer service!
- BETTER OFF WITH DIALUP
- Worst Customer Service EVER
- horrible customer service
- Hughesnet IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!! RUN FOREST RUN!!
- Hughsnet Internet very poor
- HughesNet Internet service
- Hughesnet SCAMS people out of money!
- Beware of Hughesnet!!
- Hate hate hate Hughesnet
- Hughesnet: Complete Ripoff
- dish satellite
Similar reviews and tickets
- Canceled Bus
- Poor Service Canceled Order
- tickets canceled
- Body shaper
- This is a scam!
- Target: canceled customer's order without notification
- Target.com's customer service.
- Customer Service sucks
- first platinum plus
- Unauthorized Transactions
- Ticketmaster canceled my order
- flight canceled
- Sold me a flight that had no available seats
- Credit Card Canceled
- Canceled our tickets to France
How MeasuredUp Works